>> Saturday, November 7, 2009
Hi! I am back with another post this time for Blog-a-ton 4. This time the topic is "If I were a baby again" suggested by Daisy Blue. First time I saw the topic, I was wondering why would anyone want to become a baby again after years of tedious struggle to grow up. If I were a baby again, I would be still as naughty as I was when I was a baby, probably I would raise the level as I would now be pampered by more people than at that time. So, I am penning typing some warnings, requests, etc.
- First of all Kavita Aunty you have to take care of my teeth. I don't want broken teeth again. You better treat me as your 3rd Kid.
- Shilpa Aunty main aapke godi me gandi harqate karoo toh maaf karna.
- And Vipul Uncle, I am sorry but I will never miss playing tabla in your head.
- Shipi Chachi Aap mere favorite chachi ho. Aap aur Gary Chaachu roz mere saath khelne aana.
- Rakib Uncle, Please shave daily, your beard hurts.
- Hashan Kai, I please take out some time to play with me.
- Ashwini Didi, you are very sweet. Do visit me time to time. Please stay away from my cheeks.
- Kothal Barta, Main har time aapki godi gandi karoonga. Natak mut karna.
- Jitu Khura, I won't come to you. Sorry!!!
- Monuj Borta, aapuni ghura hobo laagibo.
- Pixel Khuri, I will be pulling your hairs, so beware.
- Sid Bhaiyya Get me toys and sweets and I like your hat, please come with it every time you visit me.
- Daisy you be my best buddy.
- Mani Aunty, You are a good story teller. Every day, you have to tell me a story. Moi jaanu aapuni aahibo.
- As I grow up a little, Lakshmi Uncle please teach me how to read and write. Also tell aunty about it.
- After that Mani Aunty will have to teach me how to write 55 Fiction.
- Ramesh Uncle please visit me often. I get very happy to see your smiling face. And tell me your wonderful anecdotes.
- Noyon Khura, I will sleep in your belly. Don't say no.
- Anupam Barta, you have to teach me how to draw.
- Dhiman Kaku, I know you will get me sweets.
Oops I forgot someone. Ambi Please give me some of your wisdom as I grow. Specially the first 7 years.
P.S. I hope my family supports me getting baby again.